Friday, January 22, 2010

After much technical difficulty (I've already tried to post this twice) I think I'll finally be able to provide some pictures for the 3 people who are faithfully reading our blog.

Thailand was great. Hot weather, warm water, good food, and a great time with friends. Iven and Kashmira live in a pretty tough neighborhood, working with people who lead difficult lives. It was a privilege to be able to head off with them to the sunny beaches of Koh Maak island! We spent a week lazing about in hammocks, swimming, snorkeling, eating and reading. Not bad!



Fritz learns to cut a fresh coconut for drinking. You just have to watch out not to spend too much time under coconut trees, because when those suckers come down, somebody could get hurt. I'm really surprised we don't hear about more falling coconut deaths in the world.


Our beach bungalow, hammocks included.

Fritz and Iven in the back of a pickup truck taxi.



I'll post more pictures, and a narrative about the rest of the trip when I've got things a bit more organized.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: